Your Virtual Finance Manager
six month business money
TIME TO MASTER YOUR MONEY GAME
What if you could create a profit strategy for your business money, maximise your profits and take more money home? Not just “play” money, money that will increase your family’s wealth and send your children to private school.
What if you could have total control of your business money but without having to spend lots of time doing it? If you could be able to make decisions based on facts and take corrective action on a weekly to monthly basis, not once a year when your receive your figures from your accountant.
What if you could get over the anxiety around money, of not knowing where it goes, of feeling that you have to make more and more to make sure you will be able to cover all your expenses? If you could stop feeling guilty for making money but not having much to show for your hard work.
As businesses grow they require more investment, being software, support or mentorship. Small shortcomings that you used to be able to make up with your savings or moving things around start becoming huge cash flow gaps between now and when the money actually comes in.
Cash flow (or the shortage of it) starts becoming an issue as the business consumes more and more to run.
Why am I the right person to help you?
I am your Virtual Finance Manager.
As a corporate accountant and I have worked in medium and large size organisations helping Head of Departments to plan and improve their operations, creating weekly and monthly management reports and working alongside them as their Business Partner supporting them with hitting their targets.
When I decided to become an entrepreneur I was actually quite surprised that most small businesses don’t usually have this kind of support since they only see their accountant couple of times a year for their tax returns.
That inspired me to create a process that will give you all the information that you need in order to make wiser financial decisions.
It will give you the clarity of knowing the key areas you need to focus on in order to achieve your goals and also the opportunity to evaluate what is working in your business and what is a waste of time.
The six month plan
Financial management set up
We will be working on:
– Translating your goals into a financial projection of your revenue and profit which will give you a more clarity on both where you are heading and how to get there
– Looking into your current financial management system and optimising it to save you time when updating your figures
– Helping you to create a financial routine and your business dashboard so you know exactly what you need to check on a weekly and monthly basis in order to be in control
– Setting up and showing how to use an accounting software that will make tracking your money much easier and intuitive
– Creating a system to plan and track your cash flow so you are always on top of it
– Helping you to evaluate whether your services are being profitable or which ones are the ones that bring more returns
Monthly management reporting
Each month I would have access to your figures, update your business dashboard and create a management report on how your business is performing against your projections.
We would have a monthly one hour strategy session to discuss the figures, reassess your position and decide on action points with the objective of keeping you on track to achieving your financial goals.
You would also have an extra session each month to discuss other issues such as:
– If you were to create a new offer and wanted me to discuss financial viability
– If you were thinking of making an investment and you wanted to evaluate its return
– Any other financial and strategical issues
You would also have unlimited email access to me for seven months.
What the service would not cover:
– Bookkeeping – although I would look at your currently system and make suggestions to make the process quicker and more efficient
– Tax advice – you would still need help from your accountant for your tax planning and advice
This is for you if…
– Your business is growing quickly but you haven’t yet built the financial system and foundation to support this growth
– You are tracking your income and expenses but you haven’t created a process of looking forward and being ahead of the game
– You check your profits only at the end of the financial year when you receive your figures from your accountant
– You don’t really know what is your money and what is your business money
– You are ready to take charge of your figures and to step in to your CEO shoes
– You are a good money earner but not necessarily a good money manager
What to expect at the end of the six months working together:
1. You’ll be rid of the anxiety of not knowing where your money is going
2. You will have developed new money habits and understand your figures like a CEO
3. You will have a solid strategy for creating a wealth you desire
4. You will stop worrying and chasing money and finally enjoy the business that you created
“Morena is a lantern of hope in my dark and gloomy world of figures. She has brought such clarity to my numbers and my accounting processes with unbelievable enthusiasm and diligence, and without an ounce of judgement.
I would recommend her whole-heartedly to anyone who is struggling to get to grips with their figures, wants to identify their most profitable activities, needs insightful projections to help direct future spend, or who simply needs someone to sort out their tangle.
Morena will now forever be my go-to profit strategist.”
Book a Discovery Call with me to discuss whether this is a fit for you.